The Addiction

Written to make you addicted

Friday, October 13, 2006

When something is just too good...

My life in SMU has been quite hectic. No need to elaborate more. I will spend one long blogpost to tell it all.

Too good? What is too good?

I think everything in SMU is just too good.

The building? Cool. The curriculum? Excellent. The facilities? No need to ask.
And the people?

You think the smart people are the ones with spectacles, carrying books around, and most of all, not trendy?

The people in SMU :

Smart.... check. No doubt!
Sociable... check.
Rich... er.. depends.
Trendy... check.

Don't you just hate it? Common people usually have the stereotype about these trendy+stylish people. They think these people's errands are just shopping, making themselves pretty, doing their hair, doing their make up...

In SMU? Yes that girl is very trendy. Look at that tanktop and miniskirt! (I hope she doesn't get frozen by the super chilly temperature in SMU's rooms) Look at that coloured hair!

And guess what? She's got straight A's! She was the best student in her previous poly/jc!

Don't you just hate that? It just seems too good...


a similar post can be found at
http://sylviagiacinta.byethost17.com/blog/?p=3

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2013 3:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times
will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality
score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out
for much more of your respective exciting content.
Ensure that you update this again very soon.

my page Replica Watches

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home